TAO Chicago. Located at 632 N Dearborn Street. Soaring, glamorous venue featuring high-end Asian cuisine & cocktails, plus a posh nightclub.
» show more
With years of experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Chicago. Call us quick and easy: 312 878 0707.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Top40, Edm, HipHop
Best for: Celeb sightings, DJs, Dining, VIP bottle service
Average Line: 20-40min
Attire: Smart, Casual-Elegant
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Friday 10:00PM -4:00AM
Saturday 10:00PM -5AM
Where To Go
NBHD: River North
632 N Dearborn St
Chicago, IL 60654
TAO Chicago nightclub location:
Tao Chicago is located at 632 N Dearborn St.
• Expect to pay $15 for cocktails.
• $13-$26 for champagne and or wine by glass. $22-$110 for Sake.
• Beers at $5-$12.
• Bottles starting at $300 +up.
• Cover charge is usually around $20.
• Do yourself a favor and get there before 11 pm on weekends or entry is iffy.
• Cover charges tend to be expensive.
• Dinner reservations do not guarantee access to the Club; which is at the doorman’s discretion.
• Bottle service is nearly essential for marquee acts.
When to go:
• TAO Chicago is open on Friday & Saturdays.
• Both nights are good.
• If you’ve got cash to burn; then TAO is one of Chicago NightLife scene’s glitziest locales.
Best table location:
• Tables closest to DJ are best tables in the house.
• Dynamic two level space
• 2 Skybox semi private dining rooms seating up to 22
• 2 Quan Yin semi private dining rooms seating up to 10
• Large full service bar featuring premium mixology
• Acclaimed cuisine by Chef Partner Ralph Scamardella
• Quan Yin sculpture with custom projection animations
• Barrel vault ceiling with original bow trusses
• Valet parking available.
• 10 E Ontario St – Garage, $12
• Grand Plaza Garage, $12.
• 29 W Ohio St – Garage, $12.
• Plus there’s also street parking.
Still have questions?
Head to our Contact Information to directly connect with us.
TAO Chicago Dress Code
Please note, at TAO we encourage smart, casual-elegant attire. We do not allow baseball caps, athletic apparel, tank tops, baggy clothing, exposed chains or flip flops. Shorts are permitted in the Restaurant, but not in the nightclub.
Guests of all ages are welcomed in the Dining Room; while Nightclub entry is restricted to those 21 years of age and over.
Places like TAO is widely known for hosting celebrities and famous artists so best be on the lookout (and dressed to the 9s); as you will never know who you will run into!