Stereo Chicago Nightclub. Located at 5616 W Diversey Avenue. Trendy hot spot with marble-topped bars, elevated DJ booth & a vibrant, trendy crowd.
» show more
All kinds of music, such as 90’s disco, rock, and pop available. Need a short break? Make use of our Lounge room. You will notice that the room’s design is completely different from the rest of the Nightclub. The large bar, Brown sofas, and the LED TV will remind you of Hollywood’s classy bar scenes. And if you require quiet place to chat; then the Lounge Room is perfect for you.
With years of experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Chicago. Call us quick and easy: 312 878 0707.
» show less
What To Know
Music: HipHop, RnB, Rock, 90s Disco, Pop – all music genres
Best for: birthdays, groups
Average Line: 15-25min
Attire: Nighttime Chic
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Fri & Sun 8PM -2AM
Saturday 8PM -3AM
Where To Go
NBHD: Belmont Central
5616 W Diversey Ave
Chicago, IL 60639
The crowd is hands down super European due to the location and owners; but anyone can have a great time here.
You can expect a mixture of music but it will be mostly Euro-dance, Latin, and some remixes of pop.
• Expect to pay $10-$20 for cocktails.
• Bottles start at $300 +up.
• Stereo charges cover at the door’s discretion.
When to go:
• Stereo is open 8pm–2am on Fri & Sat; 8pm -3am on Sun.
• All nights are good.
Best table location:
• Stereo Nightclub’s best table is the one closest to the DJ.
• Click here to tour this venue.
• Free parking on lots across the street.
• Additional free parking available at ALDI.
• Cars must be removed no later than one hour after closing time.
Still have questions?
Head to our Contact Information to directly connect with us.
Stereo Chicago Dress Code
• Stereo Nightclub’s motto is Nighttime Chic.
• Come dressed to impress and let your inner dancer shine.
• You can feel at home with anything club casual
• No gym shoes; but fashion sneakers OK.
• No hats, hooded shirts, baggy pants, men’s shorts, tank tops.
• You must be 21+ to enter. Proper ID required.
• Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.