Spybar Chicago. Located at 646 N Franklin St. Basement dance club where DJs spin electronic, techno & house music.
Spybar is a dance club in Chicago that is literally located underground. As a perfect mix between a club and an intimate lounge, it’s a great place to see popular DJs with a lot of room to dance.
» show more
Literally underground, Spybar is a cozy 4,500 square feet located directly below street level in the heart of the city’s nightlife epicenter; with minimal chic decor and mod cluster seating for a table experience that keeps you close the artist and the action.
With years of experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Chicago. Call us quick and easy: 312 878 0707.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Mostly Edm, House
Best for: Dancing, Edm DJs
Average Line: 20-40min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Upscale, Trendy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Wednesday – Sunday
10:00 PM – 4:00 AM
Where To Go
NBHD: River North
646 Franklin Ave
Chicago, IL 60642
Spybar Chicago location:
Spybar is located in Chicago’s River North neighborhood, at 646 N Franklin St — b/t Erie St & Ontario St.
• Mixed drinks upwards of $15.
• Beers $8; Shots $10.
• Bottles start at $300 +up.
• Cover charge is generally $20.
• Expect to pay more for bigger name DJs.
• We recommend arriving early to avoid long lines.
• This venue definitely gets crowded.
• Bottle service reservations always best.
When to go:
• Spybar has EDM talent on Fridays and Saturdays but is also open on Wednesdays, Thursdays & Sundays.
• Latin night on Sundays.
• Hip hop on Wednesdays.
• Electronic on Thurs, Fri, and Saturdays.
Best table location:
• Booths along the left are prime.
• But almost all the tables at Spybar are well located.
• Get 1 bottle when you celebrate your birthday at Spybar! Include up to 4 friends on the guest list.
• Alley Space – Flair Tower Garage | 0.05 mi away at 673 N. Franklin
• 320 W. Erie St. Lot – Valet | 0.07 mi away at 320 W. Erie
• Carson’s Ribs – Valet Kiosk | 0.09 mi away at 612 N. Wells
• 357 W. Huron St. Lot | 0.14 mi away at 357 W. Huron
• Godfrey Hotel Garage | 0.17 mi away at 681 N. LaSalle
Still have questions?
Head to our Contact Information to directly connect with us.
Spybar Chicago Dress Code
• Smart Upscale Attire.
• No hats, no shorts, no chains, no baggy clothes, no gym shoes, no graphic tees, no joggers, no sports wear.
• Collared shirts and fashionable clothing is recommended.
• All is at discretion of door staff.