Prysm Nightclub. Located at 1543 N Kingsbury St. Upscale, buzzing hot spot with two dance floors, three cocktail bars, high-tech lighting and guest DJs.
» show more
Artist performances such as Tiesto to G-Eazy keep dancers moving to familiar and brand new sounds and rhythms. Industry night takes place on Mondays in Prysm and the place pulsates Friday and Saturday nights.
A Champagne lounge, No.9, opened in April 2018 on the second level and celeb sightings include Nick Jonas and Jeremy Piven. Wiz Khalifa, Nelly and Loud Luxury have performed. Check out No. 9 on Wednesday – Saturdays.
With years of experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Chicago. Call us quick and easy: 312 878 0707.
» show less
What To Know
Music: mostly Edm DJs
Best for: Dancing, Late nights
Average Line: 20-40min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Upscale, Trendy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Mon, Wed-Fri 10PM-4AM
Saturday 10:00PM – 4AM
Where To Go
NBHD: Lincoln Park
1543 N Kingsbury St
Chicago, IL 60642
Prysm nightclub location:
Located in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood just minutes from downtown Chicago’s best hotels and restaurants; at 1543 North Kingsbury St, Chicago, IL 60642 (former location of Crobar Chicago).
• Expect to pay $10-$70 for cocktails.
• Beers $8; Shots $10.
• Bottles start at $325 +up.
• Cover charge is generally starts at $20-30.
• Expect to pay more for bigger name DJs.
• We recommend arriving early to avoid long lines.
• This venue definitely gets crowded.
• Bottle service reservations always best.
When to go:
• Underground is open 10PM –4AM, Wed-Sun
• Friday and Saturday nights are the busiest.
• Depends on DJ talent booked.
Best table location:
• Dance floor tables are the best in the house.
• Click To View Venue Map.
• First Class DJ Booth
• State of the Art Intelligent Lighting and Video Screens
• There’s a separate lounge area called The Den.
• 3 Full Bars – 2 Levels – VIP Suite – 4 Full Restrooms
• Coat check is available.
• Prysm is open till 4 AM every night in which there is an event.
• On Saturdays Prysm is a open till 5AM.
• Street and valet parking both available.
Still have questions?
Head to our Contact Information to directly connect with us.
Prysm Nightclub Dress Code
• Smart Upscale Attire.
• No hats, no shorts, no chains, no baggy clothes, no gym shoes, no graphic tees, no joggers, no sports wear.
• Collared shirts and fashionable clothing is recommended.
• All is at discretion of door staff.