Blind Dragon Chicago. Located at 613 N Wells Street. Karaoke lounge draws revelers with a mixology focused bar program and elegant space.
» show more
The name is a twist on the Chinese phrase “Blind Tiger” which refers to the speakeasies of the Prohibition Era where anything would go. Living by these same values today, Blind Dragon is a hybrid lounge and karaoke bar, tucked away on the Sunset Strip.
Private karaoke suites allow guests to enjoy an intimate, fun night out of entertainment with friends, while main room and live DJ welcome dancing into the early morning hours.
With years of experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Chicago. Call us quick and easy: 312 878 0707.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Mostly Edm, House
Best for: Karaoke, Groups
Average Line: 20-40min
Attire: Upscale, Trendy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Tue–Fri 8PM – 2AM
Where To Go
NBHD: River North
613 N Wells St
Chicago, IL 60654
Blind Dragon Chicago location:
Blind Dragon Chicago is located on the lower-level of the Found hotel, at 613 N Wells St.
• Mixed drinks at $16. *Opt for $200 Punch Bowls.
• Beers $5-$7; Wine $12-$14.
• Bottles start at $300 +up.
• Blind Dragon Chicago charges a cover at the door’s discretion.
• Expect to pay more for bigger name DJs.
• We recommend arriving early to avoid long lines.
• This venue definitely gets crowded.
• Bottle service reservations always best.
When to go:
• Blind Dragon Chicago is open on Tuesdays through Saturdays.
• Weekend are generally the best.
• But all nights are pretty much popular right now.
Best table location:
• The biggest tables closest to the DJ booth are the best tables!
• For groups, definitely opt for one of the three private karaoke rooms. Two with space for 10, and one that can fit 15, are on hand; offering guests a choice of more than 25,000 songs.
• Valet parking is available; but limited.
Still have questions?
Head to our Contact Information to directly connect with us.
Blind Dragon Dress Code
• Smart Upscale Attire.
• No hats, no shorts, no chains, no baggy clothes, no gym shoes, no graphic tees, no joggers, no sports wear.
• Collared shirts and fashionable clothing is recommended.
• All is at discretion of door staff.