Labor Day White Party Cruise
CHI NightLife Presents …
Labor Day Weekend
Pier Pressure™ White Party Cruise
“Everyone’s Doing it!”
4 Decks • 3 DJs • 2 Floors of Music • 1 Amazing Yacht Party!
Featuring Smashed Sounds by World Class House Music & Open Format DJs:
Join us on the Pier Pressure™ White Party Cruise: Labor Day Sunday Night, Sept 6th, and prepare for the ultimate yacht party cruise!
» Click here for the deets
Top Ten Reasons to join Pier Pressure™ is the #1 Party this Labor Day Weekend:
- This is the biggest yacht party on Lake Michigan this Labor Day Sunday Night!
- An All-Star Lineup of Chicago’s Top DJs
- Exclusive VIP AREA w/ Special view of the dance floor
- Check out some of the most gorgeous views of Chicago Skyline
- 2 Hour Cruise / 3 Hour Party from 12:00 AM to 2:00 AM
- 500+ Party Goers having the time of their lives!
- The most unique party during the holiday weekend
- Luxury cruise without leaving Boston Harbor
- Chicago’s hottest party people
- Massive party and still plenty of ‘breathing room’ to dance your face off
Entertainment Cruises & Chicago Nightlife’s mission is to make sure our Pier Pressure™ Yacht Party is a perfect one for you and all your friends. Join us at the ultimate Labor Day Weekend party on the water. And feel free to call us today if you have any questions or need assistance: 312 878 0707. Don’t be shy to have the time of your life on Chicago’s #1 Rated Yacht Party this Labor Day Weekend!
- Check-in: 10:30 PM
- VIP Boarding: 11:00 PM
- GA Boarding: 11:15 PM
- Cruise Time: 12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
Group Rates & Packages
For Groups, click HERE for some amazing rates on tickets and VIP packages with reserved seating. All guests MUST be 21+ to attend.
Want more Chicago NightLife? Click here to find the best events in the Chicago area.
Dress Code Policy
White attire STRONGLY encouraged! You do NOT have to wear ALL white but we do suggest wearing some white! Dress to impress. This is an upscale event with cocktail attire required for entry. Men are not allowed to wear ball caps, plain t-shirts, hi-tops or tennis shoes. Ideal wear would be nice slacks or dark jeans, dress shirt, blazer jacket. Ladies always look fabulous in dresses. If you do not meet the dress code, you may NOT be allowed to board and no refund will be given.
All Sales are final. NO Refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
» show less