Memorial Weekend White Party Cruise
VIP NightLife & CHI NightLife Presents …
Memorial Weekend Sunday Night
Pier Pressure™ Chicago
Dress in White Yacht Party
“Everyone’s Doing it!”
2 DJs • 3 Decks • 2 Floors of Music • 1 Amazing Yacht Party!
Featuring Smashed Sounds by World Class House Music & Open Format DJs:
Join us on the Chicago Pier Pressure White Party Cruise:
Memorial Sunday Night, May 24th 2020, and prepare for the ultimate yacht party cruise!
» Click here for the deets
Top Ten Reasons Why 'Pier Pressure™ is the #1 Party this Memorial Weekend:
- This is the biggest yacht party on Lake Michigan this Memorial Sunday night!
- An All-Star Lineup of Chicago’s Top DJs
- Exclusive VIP AREA w/ Special view of the dance floor
- Check out some of the most gorgeous views of Chicago Skyline
- 2 Hour Cruise / 3 Hour Party from 12:00 AM to 2:00 AM
- 500+ Party Goers having the time of their lives!
- The most unique party during the holiday weekend
- Luxury cruise without leaving Boston Harbor
- Chicago’s hottest party people
- Massive party and still plenty of ‘breathing room’ to dance your face off
DRESS CODE: everyone must wear WHITE!
Entertainment Cruises & Chicago Nightlife’s mission is to make sure our Pier Pressure™ Yacht Party is a perfect one for you and all your friends. Join us at the ultimate Memorial Weekend party on the water. And feel free to call us today if you have any questions or need assistance: 312 878 0707. Don’t be shy to have the time of your life on Chicago’s #1 Rated Yacht Party happening Memorial Weekend!
- Check-in: 11:00 PM
- VIP Boarding: 11:15 PM
- GA Boarding: 11:30 PM
- Cruise Time: 12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
Group Rates & Packages
For Groups, click HERE for some amazing rates on tickets and VIP packages with reserved seating. All guests MUST be 21+ to attend.
Want more Chicago NightLife? Click here to find the best events in the Chicago area.
STRICT DRESS CODE will be enforced. Everyone MUST wear white; Jeans okay with white top.
All Sales are final. NO Refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
» show less